Friday, April 5, 2013

343rd RRC: My Tau Army in Pictures

Better late than never, right? Sorry it's taken so long, but I finally got the pictures done and uploaded, and so here we are. I know I'm no master painter, and my army definitely isn't Golden Daemon worthy, but for what it's worth here we are: the 343rd Rapid Response Cadre, such as it currently stands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Warrior squad A with their Devilfish

Shas'ui Yos'srin with his Dreadnought trophy
Close up on the Devilfish for squad A

Fire Warrior squad B with their own Devilfish

Squad B's Devilfish
Shas'ui Guid'vel with his Land Speeder trophy
Fire Warrior squad C with Devilfish

Squad C's Devilfish; slightly different camo colors

Fire Warrior squad D with Devilfish

Squad D's Devilfish is still in someone else's paint scheme :S

Fire Warrior squad E; these last two do have Devilfish,
but they're unpainted still

...and Fire Warrior squad F. Yes, there are 60 of the dudes.
And I have 12 more I could still paint!



Pathfinder Team 1; 10 man with 3 rail rifles

Pathfinder Team 2; 8 man

My XV15 stealth suits; have 3 more unpainted.

XV25 stealth suits; prefer the 15's, so these are all I have of them

Hammerhead 'Mjolnir' with two weapon options

Hammerhead 'Amo-no-nuboko' with two weapon options

and the Hammerhead 'Excalibur' with just the Rail Cannon,
though I have another Ion Cannon I can still build

My collection of painted XV8 Crisis suits; a few more lurk in my bits I could use

Close up of my XV8 commander; the shield has the unit colors and
the text reads '343 Recon', the old unit name

My four XV88 Broadsides; one still in someone else's paint scheme

Close up of my most heavily converted; still haven't finished the paintwork

Shas'O R'myr from Forge World; using it as my Crisis Commander

and last but not least, the Ethereal Aun'Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment