Friday, March 15, 2013

Time Travel of the Mundane Variety

I'm a sci-fi fan, so time travel is something I'm very familiar with (though tenses still give me trouble; English was not meant to handle causal loops!). Unfortunately, I don't get to have any of the fun variety in real life.

Nope, we've just go the mundane type: travelling to the future at a rate of one second per second.

This week has been one where I've just needed a few more hours here and there, to try and keep myself on track. Between things that need doing around the house, trying to get in time with friends, that little thing called work (which happens for me at stupid o'clock in the morning), and trying to make sure I'm rested enough for it all, I just haven't been able to get it all done. And of course, stealing an hour of my weekend from me didn't help, government mandated Daylight Savings.

Hopefully tonight will be better, though it's still a busy day. Training on a new system at church for the Sunday morning service broadcast will be fun and interesting, and I need to get a few things done at home since it's a nice day. Hopefully I'll be awake enough to get it all done.

And hopefully I can get myself on a schedule of doing the blog like I promised I would in that first post. Or even ahead.

Though let's not be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment